Flight Socks Ladies (Sizes 6-8)
Designed specifically for women during flights involving prolonged periods of sitting
- Graduated compression hosiery is used by many people who have circulatory problems and need help pushing the blood back up the legs towards the heart.
- It can help reduce the chance of developing a DVT during long haul flights.
- Medically proven to help prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis-DVT.
- Uses a Clinically Proven Graduated Compression System to improve circulation.
- Helps prevent swollen ankles and tired aching feet.
- Compression level 14 - 17mmHG.
- With Antimicrobial protection to keep feet fresh.
- Ideal for use on planes, trains, buses and cars.
- New yarn technology. Soft fibre stocking for a more comfortable fit and feels smoother, softer and silkier compared to standard compression hosiery.
- Revolutionary fibres makes it easier to apply than standard compression.
- Made of 71% Nylon and 29% Elastane (Lycra).
Normal ankle and calf sizes fit within these ranges. If you believe your ankle or calf size may fall outside these ranges or if the product feels too loose or restrictive such that it causes pain or discomfort during application or in use, discontinue use and consult a Healthcare Professional for guidance. To ensure correct fitting, Scholl recommends you measure your calf and ankle at the points indicated on the diagram prior to travelling.